20130114

Ubiquitously

"Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves" - Henry David Thoreau

I am at my most confused and lost stage of my life right now. 
But although i may feel that i've completely lost my bearings within these particular important aspects of my life, I know that these aspects haven't disappeared but are merely the pedestal which haven't given up on me and nor have i in them. 

Just a couple of days ago, i must admit i did give up a little and already couldn't wait until next year, purely because one element of my life isn't going to work this year and i was scared to face the simple truth that it wasn't going to work. 
However, i do believe everything happens for a reason and i guess this just gives me a reason to work on the other aspects of my life.
First, being the actuality of what i want. 
And i guess it's perfect timing as i leave for Bali and Thailand next Monday which will definitely give me some time off from everything and to let me finally grasp a little breather :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment