20130401

Behind The Scenes


I was asked by a couple of friends to model for their assignments and i thought i'd share some behind the scenes shots. They're not the most flattering photos (getting my hair stuck in the fence and whatnot) but they are test shots/BTS shots. 

With the influx of 'traditional growing up into adulthood way of life aspects', I have definitely been quite busy so here's a quick update of the many components of my life thus far that proves i'm growing up and actually having real life adult obstacles... 

Work:
I've been working almost nearly everyday since i've been back from my holiday - Taking a semester of uni, JUST so i can raise the digits in my account. For some unknown reason, for some mystery, for some variable, I'M STILL BROKE.
Working 6 hours a day, paid quite well, for the last 2 months where i could have been studying.. has led no where. 

Despite the uncertain justification of where all my pay goes to (new closet i just recently bought, all the clothes i bought to put in the new closet, all the black boots i've bought for winter etc), Work's been fine. Working in an office 6 hours a day, trying to book jobs for models, and working on set for the model's portfolio shoots is bearable.

Studying:
Non existent until next semester.

Social Life:
Non existent. 
Honestly though, This long easter weekend has been the most i've been out with anyone in the last year. Working and interning really takes a toll on having contact with people.
It's gone to a point where i catch up with my friends on the one hour train ride to the city as they go to university and i go to work. 

This long easter weekend has been substantially needed (which is quite an understatement). I caught up with my best friend, Aaron, as we cried our eyes of watching sad documentaries in bed. Brunch and UNNECESSARY shopping with my girl, Lucy. Chilling and more UNNECESSARY market thrifting with my boo, Ruth. More chilling and late night movies with my guy Adrian. Also had much needed me time, online shopping and catching up on shows. 

I think the ambuiguous mystery of where my pay goes has just been solved. 

Music: 
New found loves - Cocoon, Let Her Go by Passenger, The Echo Friendly, Clubfeet, Lindsay Lowend, Last Dinosaurs.
And on the bandwagon again with my childhood love Justin Timberlake and his new album 20/20 experience. Although i only like a few of his songs on that. Definitely love love Mirrors - that song radiates JT 2004. And i love Blue Ocean Floor.. just makes me want to swim luxuriously in a swimming pool in a penthouse hotel.

Books:
I've re read Looking For Alaska, typically my favourite John Green book. And still my favourite passage in the book is - I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane.

Been reading Mr Ernest Romantic Hemingway's Farewell, "A Farewell to Arms" at the moment and it has really made me grow to like stern old guys... 

And i've gotten more Murakami and Palaniuk novels to get all emotional and sentimental and grateful and all those sad/ motivating feelings to get through the next few weeks. 

And that's probably all that's been happening in my so very exciting life... Till the next post! Shall post pictures from the post when they send it to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment